Friday, January 17, 2014

It's a game

Sometimes, after I logged off from Second Life, I wonder what is it.



Is it a boy? a girl?
Nope.
It's a game. And there are a lot of players in there.
One should always be cautious and not open her feelings too easily nor too fast there.

Another scarred off boy and it matters only if I let it have any importance on me as at the end, the only problem was the one I built up in my head. At the end, there's no problem because from the start, there never had been any problems.

Projection and Extrapolation, that's the name of the game.
We log in, we project our dreams and desires and then we extrapolate our freedom behind the free for all anonymity. And because we feel safer, we want to be touched deeper. But it can't happen this way. Fighting against these projections and extrapolations is like fighting against the game's rules themselves and walking alone in the desert.
Maybe you'll find an oasis, maybe not but it shouldn't matter. It shouldn't. We shouldn't rely on what doesn't exist but do we really have a lot of other options?
If you jump on him, he's going to get scared.
If you wait, he'll look somewhere else.



If you expect more than you're geting, you're loosing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment