Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sexxx Sells Event

Back to January 17th 2014, a huge event started on Second Life named Sexxx Sells and will last until February 1st 2014.

This event gathered a lot of stores and events with fashion shows and parties. Most of the shows and events happen during the week-end while the stores remain open during the full two weeks.

















The parties and shows are fun and I'm really enjoying to go there.
On the other hand, most stores sell the same stuff than in their mainstore and for the same price. Of course, you'll find some exclusive goodies but as I'm not a collector I'm not really interested in them.

Update : The Event is now hosted on another sim.

While there are still some stores on the previous landmark, the events will now happen on the new hosting sim.
It's a little confusing if you go to both locations as not all stores have -yet?- moved to the new sim. Also there's no more the Art Gallery on the new hosting area.

No comments:

Post a Comment